iMovie Reflection

Inspiration was a a great visual learner friendly teaching tool. I learned that I can use it to create diagrams and webs. I used it to show my tutoring plan, but it can used for brainstorming as well as projects in the classroom. Microsoft office Visio is similar to inspiration and can be used to make flow charts, diagrams, and mind maps just like you can do with inspiration.

In iMovie, I learned how simple it is to create a movie using PowerPoint slides, narration, and music! I would use this program in my classroom. I could have my students use it to create a digital story with pictures that they can narrate and personalize And share with the class. It can also be used to create a story board for my students. iMovie can be used to not only integrate technology into the classroom, but to truly bring lessons to life. A user friendly alternative to iMovie is called Slideshow Maker for Mac. Personally, I prefer this application to iMovie because it is easier to use and offers a lot of themes to enhance your videos in one click!