The Fall 2017 issue of Baylor Arts & Sciences magazine, the official magazine of the Baylor University College of Arts & Sciences, is now available online.
The cover story, “Home Sweet Campus,” looks at the mutually beneficial relationship between professors and students as a result of Baylor’s Faculty-in-Residence program, where faculty members live next to students in residence halls. We talk with faculty members Brian Elliott, Mona Choucair, Jennifer Good and Scott Wilde.
Other features include:
- “Finding the God Particle,” a look at how Baylor physicists are helping discover the building blocks of the universe;
- “Success Story,” where we meet five Baylor graduate students who illustrate just how well the university’s graduate programs are managing to attract a brighter and more diverse student body;
- “Adventure of a Lifetime,” an account of Brianna Childs’ year-long intercontinental trek to share Christ with some of the world’s neediest people;
- Our Q&A interview with Baylor alumnus Col. Sparky Matthews, who is making sure troops in Afghanistan get first-rate medical care;
- The “Our Back Pages” history feature, where we catch up with the Hansen Quadruplets 20 years after their Baylor graduation; and
- News and notes about Arts & Sciences faculty and staff, students and alumni.