My Favorite Memories of the Fall Semester

By Marisela Martin

Hey y’all!

Well the semester is winding down, and as I sit here writing, I get the opportunity to reflect on this semester. The last day of class is coming up, and it is bittersweet. Feels like just yesterday I was moving into my campus apartment, learning how to cook, and now I’m getting ready to pack my things up and head home for break!

The best memory so far from this semester was attending the first ever traditions rally at the new McLane Stadium!

Untitled

I mean just look at this beauty! And our Baylor football team has definitely opened this stadium with a great season!

There have been the ups and downs with classes. From studying to writing long papers, there have been moments where I have been overwhelmed, but hey school is school! You also can’t forget Homecoming, the start of the basketball season, good times with friends and my favorite tradition, Christmas on 5th! Fall semester is definitely a whirlwind of great moments and moments that test you.

However, finals are here, and it’s time to put my head in the game! So wish me luck because I will definitely need it! Until next time, Sic ‘Em and Happy Holidays!